The season has come to an end, and with it, my regularly scheduled blog posts.
I'm throwing back and forth some ideas, so for those actually reading this, plz give me some feedback.
And now the finale.
1. Love the look, and I love seeing something with volume on her.
Also the fabric looks like some fabric I saw at a little fabric shop in Madison that was like $40/yard, so i'm like, jealous too.
2. The Vixen is an icon and purple is iconic.
I regret that the quality of this photo cheapens the look.
3. I love the detailing on Kameron's skirt.
But yet again... bad screen cap, low quality.
4. Was not expecting Oprah, but like, I'm into it.
5. Toaster Icon. Icon. Loofa Icon. Hugh Heffner?
6. Asia's butterflies did NOT live up to the meme.
The Reddit leaker made it sound like giant Monarchs like, fell to the ground dead and scattered.
Naw, instead it was just like, lackluster. Yeah, some fell to the ground but they looked more bored than dead. The ones in her tiddies just looked more content chilling in the netting than flying away.
I was also imagining colorful / monarch butterflies, so I was surprised they were so mothy looking.
7. Aquaria is an iconic buttercup toaster windshield reflector.
But I was expecting it to turn into the skirt of the dress, and then it didn't. So that was a surprise.
Eureka's hair reveal was disappointing cuz she had just worn the hair underneath two episodes prior, and with the same styling.
8. Look out Miss Fame, Sasha's comin' for your look.
It's completely different tho so not really. Something about the shape and execution of the tiddies is captivating.
In stills the snake is great, but I only wish it would have moved differently. It felt too stuffed animal while the rest of the look felt so glam.
9. Just like the top 4 lip sync, this one here was a mess. Too many people. Too much happening.
10. I love Aquaria; I'm happy she won; this is one of two looks she's served this season that I didn't like.
I think it's something to do with the bangs or the ears. idk.
The other one I didn't like was her entrance look, which actually had similar hair traits. So maybe that's why.
Book ends, yo.